A couple of thoughts about this:
1. I have a sentimental mother. Thanks, Mom, for saving my 90's cartoon I wrote in the 4th grade.
2. My artistic skills peaked at this point in my life and only went down from there.
3. Every writer has a beginning.
4. 90's music ruled my life.
5. The spelling and grammar errors in this piece remain a continual problem to this day. (which is why I'm a creative writer and not an editor).
6. My 4th grade brain scares me.
Without further ado, I give you:
"The Disco Club"
Fred: I think I'll . . . get a drink.
DJ: OK our next song is "The Spice Girls!"
Fred: Oh man! I hate the Spice Girls! Ahhhh! My new shirt covered in Coke!
Anonymous: Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Fred: There, all cleaned up!
Maria: I can't believe that stupid boyfriend of mine. Well, ex-boyfriend now!
Fred: I'm get'n jiggy with it! I love this song! Yea!
Anonymous: This song is hurting my ears!
Fred: Wooo! There's Maria! She's pretty! I'll ask her to dance! Will you dance with me?
Maria: Sure, I'd love to!
Fred: And we live happily ever after!
Maria: My hero!
DJ: And our last song tonight is "My Heart Will Go On!"